Posts, Answers and Comments
What is a good post ?
- Try to make posts that are relevant to the community where you ask them
- Your post should require a solution or explanation, not state an opinion
- Provide as much detail as possible
- Provide code examples, if applicable
A post not requiring expertise or experience to answer can be one of the following:
- Subjective opinion exchange;
- Feedback or review request;
- Answer is widely known.
A post that requires one of the following:
- A solution to a problem that requires expert knowledge or experience;
- Source of information or resources on a specific subject that is not easily found;
- Requires an instruction or recipe;
- Explanation or clarification of the information that is complicated to comprehend.
Posts and answers can be formatted using HTML editor or markdown syntax.
Markdown cheat-sheet can be found here.Do I have to tag my post?
Yes, at least one tag is required for each post. You should select the tags that are most relevant to the post.