Configuring the bot is Discord
📢 Important: If Moderator accidentally selects a different community after configuring all the settings for the server, all previous settings will be lost. The community and its tags need to be reconfigured again. In order to avoid any disruption, please be careful when making changes.Server configuration
A moderator should set all necessary configurations for a server: a community where users will publish posts and their tags.
The configuration for the server may be set within any channel.
- To set community, Moderator runs /config command. A message appears containing a dropdown menu listing the communities.
- Once the Moderator establishes the community, they must select the tags assigned to posts published on the server.
- Once the configuration is complete, Moderator gets a confirmation. Users can create posts using the bot.
Discord has dedicated chats for specific topics which can be configured by moderators to include unique tags for posts made within that chat. These tagged posts will then be published on Peeranha.
To set up tags, do the following:
- Run the command /chatconfig in any channel. A message appears with the Select tags dropdown.
- Select the necessary tags from the dropdown.
Once the configuration is complete, Moderator gets a confirmation. Users can create posts using the bot in a channel.